This is a really tasty dish. The salsa really works.
For the Fish, you need:
- 1 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp minced fresh garlic
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 4 sea bass fillets
Put all dry ingredients in a food processor until almost smooth. Add juice and blend well. Season with a little salt and pepper. Rub the mixture on each fillet, cover and place in the fridge for a couple of hours.
When ready, preheat the grill, remove the fish from the marinade and grill approximately three minutes on each side.
For the Dressing:
- 1/8 cup plus 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Sherry vinegar
- 3/4 tbsp. finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 tbsp. chopped fresh ginger
Whisk the ingredients together and keep in fridge until ready to serve. Add the dressing at the last to a small bag of spring baby greens, two large mangoes, thinly sliced, one avocado peeled and thinly sliced , fresh orange segments and one papaya, peeled and thinly sliced.
Plate in a pretty way and present to oohs and ahhs.