This is wonderful way to welcome guests when you serve your signature drink . It is light and so yummy.
- 1 tub spreadable cream cheese (Philadelphia is best)
- 1 can of crabmeat (chunk)
- 1/2 cup Armstrong aged cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1 tbsp.Dijon mustard
- Crackers such as Raincoast Crisps
Mix all the ingredients together and refrigerate at least one hour.
Serve with Raincoast Crisps, crackers or toasted baguette slices. You want to be able to spread this on crackers, so you may have to add a tbsp or two of cream to make the right consistency.
You will need spreader knives for each guest.
Serving an elegant dinner doesn’t have to cost the earth, but with a different twist on things, it will be elevated to that level and you will see how easy it is to get into the groove.