This is a great salad for those looking after their heart. It is light and lean and great tasting. Try it!
- Bag of mixed baby greens
- 1 papaya, peeled, seeded and cut into segments
- 1 large mango, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup three cheese Italian dressing
- 4 salmon fillets, bones removed
- Or 2 fillets cut in half (portions)
Place greens in a bowl and drizzle some of the dressing over tossing to coat. Divide onto four plates. Arrange the papaya and mango on top of the greens and drizzle with more of the dressing.
Grill the fillets now and when plated, place avocado slices on top of the dish with the salad placed along side of the fillet.
This is actually a very good great for your heart recipe and is very easy to make, you will feel better for making it too.