This pie is soooooo delicious, even by using packaged pudding mixes it’s
still from scratch.
- 1 graham pie crust (ready made)
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp. caramel ice cream topping
- very generous 1/2 cup pecan pieces, divided
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 pkgs each (3/4 oz) vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 cups sweetened whipped cream
- Chocolate, shaved (optional)
Pour one-quarter cup of caramel topping on the pie crust bottom and sprinkle one-half cup chopped pecans on top.
Beat milk, pudding mixes, pumpkin and spices with mixer on low just until well blended, gently fold in one cup of whipped cream and spread into crust.
Refrigerate at least one hour.
Yummy, yummy, yummy……ooohhhhhh, another slice? I couldn’t….well, okay.
Just before serving top with remaining whipped cream, sprinkle remaining
pecans, chopped fine, and drizzle some of the caramel topping across the
top. You can also sprinkle with shaved chocolate if you wish.
OMG…this is like the ‘silk’ pies served in the restaurants and charged big bucks