There are a million salads and this is another one…..might I add, a great one? I just did.
- 2 English cumbers, unpeeled and sliced thin
- 1 1/2 cups fresh corn kernals (off the cobb)
- 2 3/4 cups sugar snap peas
- 10 radishes, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- pinh of salt and pepper
- 2 firm-ripe avocados, halved and cut in wedges
Combine the cucumbers, corn, peas and radishes in a bowl. Drizzle the lime juice and oil over the bowl and toss to combine.
Gently fold in the avocadoes and serve right away.