These are so good and easy to make. It only takes a few minutes to get it ready for serving.
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tbsp. sugar (Berry sugar may be the better choice)
- 1/4 cup raw almonds, chopped fine
- 1 cup yogurt (strawberry, blueberry, whatever fruit you are using, match the yogurt)
- 1 1/4 cup sliced strawberries (or whatever fruit you choose)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place wrappers on a baking sheet and brush each one with butter. Sprinkle with almonds and sugar and bake until golden brown (6 mins). Transfer to rack to cool.
Divide evenly, top 6 wontons with yogurt and strawberries. Then top each one with remaining wontons. Lightly drizzle a scant amount of honey on top. Serve immediately. This only makes 6 servings so you know to add more to accommodate the number of servings you require.
Everyone loves these. Yummy!
Taste Rating: 8.8