When serving a dinner, say, with chicken, it is always nice to have roasted vegetables to accompany it.
- Take enough cherry tomatoes,
- nugget potatoes
- 1 red onion cut into quarters and then halved again
- egg plant that has been salted and rinsed, cut into 1 inch circles,
- couple stix of celery, peeled
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- Couple of fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup good olive oil
Brush all the vegetables in oil. Place in a roast pan and cook covered for about 30 minutes in a 350 oven. Uncover and stir the vegetables to turn them over and bake for another 25-30 minutes.
This makes my mouth water just thinking about it. This is a great combination because of all the flavours and textures. Enjoy!