This was a fun menu to plan. I called it a simple dinner and everyone laughed me out of the kitchen, proclaiming I didn’t know simple. What isn’t simple? The “champagne” was a U-Brew, fettucine was bought at the market and the cheesecake was to die for.
- Herbed cheese in golden bread cases
- Lemon Ginger Prawns
- Sparkling Wine (Champagne)
- Homemade Fresh Mushroom Soup
- ‘Salad with Pecans and mustard vinaigrette
- Fettucine with Sambucca and Cranberry sauce
- Pumpkin Cheese Cake
This was all homemade . Remember, it is HOW you present the meal, not necessarily WHAT it is.
Try it and you will see.