With holiday season about to hit full wing, this is easy, affordable and great tasting to boot!
My friend, Sharon, shared this with me and I am going to share it with you.
- 1 pkg. Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/3 cup three- cheese Ranch dressing
- 1 pkg. Uncle Dan’s Ranch dressing mix
- 3 tbsp. sour cream
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise, not salad dressing
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup finely chopped broccoli, no stems
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 8 tortillas (large and round)
Mix the first five ingredients together and when well blended, add the remaining ingredients. Spread this over the tortillas and then roll them up. Place them on a flat plate and cover with plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator overnight.
When ready to party…..cut into bite size pieces and serve.
To quote Sharon “really quite delicious”. To be fair, I omitted the onion and replaced it with pistachios. There, I confessed!