Time to eat healthy before the big Christmas feast and leftovers on Boxing Day. Try this one.
- 1/4 cup butter (okay, margarine if you must)
- 1 tsp. shallots chopped fine
- 1 tsp. fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 1 tsp. fresh dill, chopped fine
- 1/4 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. minced garlic
- 4 cod fillets (roughly 6 oz. each)
In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients, except the fillets, and set aside in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Broil or bbq the fish for about 4-5 minutes each side. When ready to plate, drizzle the seasonings over the top. Add a vegetabe of your choice and some rice.
Great dinner. Great Light dinner. It is a win-win situation.