Wow! What a wonderful way to celebrate ANY occasion/reason/excuse to try another cheesecake. Here we go….
- 1 8 oz. package Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 8 oz. container Philadelphia Cinnamon Indulgence cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon flavouring
- 2 large eggs
- 4 squares good quality white chocolate, chopped, divided
- 1 graham crust (ready-to-use)
Mix the cream cheese, sugar and cinnamon flavouring in your electric mixer until completely smooth. Add the eggs and mix until thoroughly blended. Stir in 1/3 cup of the chopped white chocolate.
Pour into prepared crust. Sprinkle the top with the remaining chopped white chocolate.
Bake in a 350 oven for 35 minutes or until center is ALMOST set. Cool, Refrigerate for at least 3 hours….haha you have to wait.
A little hint would be to place a pan with water on the bottom rack of your oven while baking. It prevents cracking. Also, run a spatula around the edges so when it cools down, it isn’t ‘pulling’ from the sides of your pan…again…no cracks on the surface of your cheesecake. Just sayin’.