When having a few friends over and you are wanting something different to offer, try these.
- 24 mini tart shells
- 3/4 cup grated guyere cheese
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped crab meat
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped red pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped asparagus tips
- pinch salt and lemon pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Sprinkle the cheese, crab, red pepper , asparagus tips and onion salt evenly into the shells.
Beat the eggs with the cream, salt and pepper and spoon the mixture carefully over the crab shells. Bake for about 20 minutes (watch not to burn) and serve warm. You will get lots of oohs and aahs.