We are having a Thanksgiving celebration dinner with friends tonight and thought I would share our menu with you. Tomorrow, hopefully, we will have pictures for you from the table to the food. I have started already with the table and the dessert.
We are starting off with:
- homemade tapenade and homemade rosemary flatbread
- Parmesan asparagus on puff pastry
- Pinot Gris Wine
Lobster Shrimp Cakes with red pepper aioli
- Garlic mashed potatoes
- Butternut Squash baked in butter and brown sugar
- Crown Roast of Pork with Apple Stuffing
- Tin Horn Creek Character 2013 Wine
- Apple Cobbler With Cheddar Crust Topping and Vanilla Ice Cream
One of our friends is moving away at month’s end, so we will have a little surprise for her to take to her new home.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hopefully you, as well as us, are so very thanksful for all we have.