When entertaining, Brie is the ‘go to’ food to serve with crackers and, of course, some wine. Just have napkins, small plates and utensils for serving.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pistachios (shelled of course)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 3 tbsp. grated Asiago cheese
- 2 tbsp. oil from the tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb. round Brie cheese
- crackers/toasted baguette slices
Combine the first six ingredients together in a bowl. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place the cheese on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and carefully pile the tomato-nut mixture on top. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes, until the Brie feels soft on the edge. Using a large spatula (or two) carefully transfer to a serving platter and surround with crackers/toasted baguettes.
You soon will have the reputation of being the ‘hostess with the mostess’. Go for it.