During this self-isolating time, people are having virtual parties. This is Friday, invite your family and friends for a virtual party and go for it.
- 1 sheet butter puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup jarred red peppers, drained, chopped and patted dry
- 1/2 cup Fontina cheese (or your favourite)
- 1/4 cup grated Asiago Cheese
- 1/4 lightly packed, sliced thin fresh Basil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Roll out the pastry and set aside. Quickly mix together all the ingredients and sprinkle over the pastry.
Tightly roll this up and place seam side down on waxed paper. Wrap this up, making sure to twist the ends and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Remove the wax paper, slice in 1/2 inch rounds and place on a parchment lined baking sheet one inch apart.
Bake in a 400 degree oven for about 18-20 minutes until golden.
Serve warm and enjoy!