When you taste this, perhaps it will become your favourite as well.
- Enough Romain lettuce to serve 4
- 1 large fresh orange or yellow pepper
- grape tomatoes
- fresh snow peas
- toasted pine nuts (preferred) or pecans
Wash, spin dry the lettuce and tear into bite sized pieces. Slice the pepper and pea pods in strips. Add the toasted nuts with the tomatoes and carefully toss.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- juice of half a l ime
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 3-4 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. minced onion
Combine dressing in blender really well and refrigerate until serving the salad.