You just can’t beat a well chilled fruit salad for a warm summer meal. You can add whatever you want, but this is a real good one.
- 4 cups Red leaf lettuce
- 4 cups butter lettuce
- 1 large, ripe papaya, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1 large avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup red, seedless grapes, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup chopped, toasted pecans
Gently toss the salad ingredients to combine. Now to make the dressing.
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. grated lime peel
- 2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar
- pinch of salt
Drizzle the dressing over and toss gently to coat. This, is a yummy salad.
Now, may I pour you a glass of wine? Be right back.