Here is a really tasty sandwich to take with you..school, work or even a picnic.
- 4 Portuguese rolls, halved
- 1 pork tenderloin, cook as directed
Make the marinade as directed (really yummy) and pour over the tenderloin and cook in the oven.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, not salad dressing
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- 2 ripe Ataulfo mangos. peeled, pitted and sliced in strips
- half an orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- pinch of hot pepper flakes
- 3 cups Italian blend greens
Make the salad dressing by whisking together the vinegar, sugar, oil, pinch of salt, and pepper flakes until the sugar has dissolved. Now add the greens, mango and orange pepper. Toss to coat.
Slice the tenderloin thinly, place on bottom half of buttered bun. Drizzle some of the sweet drippings over the meat. Top with the slaw, place upper bun on top.
Take a big bite and roll your eyes. This, my friend, is a heavenly lunch.