Well, it is coming sooner or later but do not despair. Keep this recipe handy and you will be ready.
- 2 tbsp. Fig Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. fresh Basil, julienned
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. grainy mustard
- 1 tsp. liquid honey
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 peaches, washed, skinned, pitted and sliced
- 2 papayas, washed, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. heirloom tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 cups sliced sugar snap peas, ends removed
- 1/4 cup, feta cheese, crumbled
Combine the first 6 ingredients and whisk together. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, except the cheese, and drizzle the dressing over the fruit and gently toss to coat.
Arrange in 6 individual bowls and sprinkle the cheese over the top.