Ah, yes…warm days and evenings on the deck/patio with family and friends over for fun and games.
Get this ready in advance and you will be a hit for sure. Lots of ice cold lemonade (or white wine). Ooooooh, so good!
- 1 whole pineapple, peeled and sliced into wheels, core removed
- 2 large clusters each of green and red seedless grapes
- 1 cantaloupe, cut into balls
- 1 honeydew melon, cut into cubes
- 24 strawberries with stems attached
- 6 kiwi (gold as well as green), peeled and quartered
- 2 cups blueberries
- 3 peaches, peeled and sliced
- butter lettuce to line a large tray
French Cream Dip
- 1 8 0z. pkg. of cream cheese
- 1 cup sifted icing sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup berry sugar
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- pineapple juice
Soften the cream cheese and then whip in the icing sugar. Whipe the cream and sugar together until soft peaks form. Combine the cream cheese, whipped cream, lemon juice and zest and add just enough pineapple juice to make it the consistency you want.
Put the dip in a pretty bowl and set in the middle of the tray and put the fruit around it in a pretty manner. Have toothpicks in a container for guests to use, a spoon in the dip and small plates with napkins for each person.
This is a delicious way to serve fruit.