This is a good time to use some of that leftover roast or even pork tenderloin sliced thin, of course.
- 1 cup zesty salad dressing
- 1 pkg. fajita seasoning mix
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 1/2 lbs. roast or pork, sliced thin
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 8 cups mixed spring mix greens
- 2 avocadoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup roasted bell peppers, sliced thin
- 1/3 cup, roasted pumpkin seeds (sans shells)
In a bowl, combine the dressing, 1 tbsp. fajita seasoning, 1 tbsp. lime juice and 1 tsp. lime zest. When well mixed, set aside.
Sprinkle some of the fajita mix over the meat. Set aside. In another bowl, mix together the rice, tomatoes and radishes.
On 6 plates, divide the greens, arrange the rice mixture over the top, finishing off with the meat, sliced avocadoes and peppers. Drizzle dressing over each salad, putting the extra in a creamer and setting on the table for anyone to add to their salad. This is a win-win dinner.
Sprinkle each plate with the pumpkin seeds.