This is a wonderful salad on a warm Spring/Summer day. It is so simple yet so tasty. Give it a go! Just make sure all ingredients are chilled in refrigerator at least a day before making.
- 1 tbsp. sherry vinegar
- 1 tsp. honey
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups cantaloupe cut in 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups of watermelon cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup papaya, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup mango, cut in I inch pieces
- I/2 pint baby heirloom tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup torn fresh basil
Whisk together the vinegar, honey and salt in a large bowl.
Add the melons and tomatoes, stirring to coat well. Stir in the basil and serve immediately.
Now, how easy is that? By the way, each 1 cup serving is only 64 calories. Gee, I like it even more now.