I love pumpkin pie that is baked but this might be one to try and see what raves you get.
- Graham crust – ready made or make your own.
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping plus 2 tbsp. for the topping
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios, plus more for the topping
- 2 pkgs. of Vanilla Instant pudding
- 1 cup cold whole milk
- 1 cup pure canned pumpkin (not pie mix)
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream, whipped and lightly sweetened
On the bottom of the cracker crust, drizzle 1/4 cup of the caramel topping, and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the pistachios.
Whisk the pudding mixes, milk, pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg together until smooth. Stir in 1 cup the whipped cream and now spoon into the prepared crust. Refrigerate until set (1 hour approx.). Top with the remaining cream, nuts and caramel sauce.
Oh my goodness! This is one delicious dessert.