Last night Don made this sauce for our BBQ chicken but after tasting it we joked it would be good on our eggs in the morning. Guess what? We did and it is fabulous. Don makes Paquette McMuffins every Sunday and we dobbed some on our egg and it was great.. Now he has made more for our steaks tonight. Here it is.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, Packed
- 1 tbsp. molasses
- 1 tsp. ground powdered mustard
- 1 1/2 Worchestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley (garnish)
Whisk all the ingredients until fully combined and smooth as silk. Cover and store in the refrigerator.
You won’t have to worry about the shelf life because it won’t last long enough to be wasted.